Castle Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucario91's Castle Of Doom

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» legendary birds or beasts
How to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:40 pm by Raichu

» Wahts your fav electric type pokemon
How to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:36 pm by Raichu

» What is the strongest card in your yugioh deck?
How to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:57 am by Blue

» tom was here silver is a loser.
How to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:26 pm by Pink

» 3rd Gym Electric
How to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:39 am by Raichu

» Should i and silverwolve20 rebattle?
How to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:32 pm by Silver

» 4th gym flying
How to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:49 am by Raichu

» Ibebeast 5th gen wifi team
How to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:56 am by Blue

» Silver's Game Collection: Episode 3, Fire emblem: seisen no keifu
How to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:35 am by Silver

Pokemon of the week
How to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG Spr_4p_459_m
Top posters
Red (508)
How to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG I_vote_lcapHow to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG I_voting_barHow to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG I_vote_rcap 
Lance (481)
How to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG I_vote_lcapHow to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG I_voting_barHow to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG I_vote_rcap 
Gold (60)
pokemon champion (55)
arceusftw (53)
Yellow (46)
Black (43)
Raichu (33)
andrewl18 (29)
jirachi84 (27)

How to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon trainer
beginner
beginner
Pokemon trainer

How to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG Empty
PostSubject: How to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG   How to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:02 pm

You must have the event Arceus for this to work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdzMl3iqFlQ
Back to top Go down
niceboy
beginner
beginner

PostSubject: Re: How to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG   How to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:35 pm

well maybe serebii has that info thats where i got my info
Back to top Go down
Yellow
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Yellow

PostSubject: Re: How to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG   How to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:54 pm

3/4 through the video is really epic. when the guy steps in the circle to pick girantina it shows the arceus in the middle with the back round being a bunch of random stuff like the earth and skyscrapers. i totally want to unlock this event. If any of you reading this have an event arceus (EVENT!) you are willing to trade me so i can unlock this plz pretty plz with cherry's on top trade it to me. i swear on my soul i will trade it back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG   How to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get to sinjoh ruins in pokemon SSHG
Page 1 of 1