Castle Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucario91's Castle Of Doom

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» legendary birds or beasts
how to battle red again after the first time EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:40 pm by Raichu

» Wahts your fav electric type pokemon
how to battle red again after the first time EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:36 pm by Raichu

» What is the strongest card in your yugioh deck?
how to battle red again after the first time EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:57 am by Blue

» tom was here silver is a loser.
how to battle red again after the first time EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:26 pm by Pink

» 3rd Gym Electric
how to battle red again after the first time EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:39 am by Raichu

» Should i and silverwolve20 rebattle?
how to battle red again after the first time EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:32 pm by Silver

» 4th gym flying
how to battle red again after the first time EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:49 am by Raichu

» Ibebeast 5th gen wifi team
how to battle red again after the first time EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:56 am by Blue

» Silver's Game Collection: Episode 3, Fire emblem: seisen no keifu
how to battle red again after the first time EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:35 am by Silver

Pokemon of the week
how to battle red again after the first time Spr_4p_459_m
Top posters
Red (508)
how to battle red again after the first time I_vote_lcaphow to battle red again after the first time I_voting_barhow to battle red again after the first time I_vote_rcap 
Lance (481)
how to battle red again after the first time I_vote_lcaphow to battle red again after the first time I_voting_barhow to battle red again after the first time I_vote_rcap 
Gold (60)
pokemon champion (55)
arceusftw (53)
Yellow (46)
Black (43)
Raichu (33)
andrewl18 (29)
jirachi84 (27)

how to battle red again after the first time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon trainer
beginner
beginner
Pokemon trainer

how to battle red again after the first time Empty
PostSubject: how to battle red again after the first time   how to battle red again after the first time EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:10 pm

Since i cant find a video for this i will have to explain it. After you beat red on SSHG the first time if you want to battle him again the only way he will appear on mount silver again is if you go back to the pokemon league and beat the elite four again. He will then show up on mount silver and you can battle him. To keep on battling him over and over you must continue on by defeating the elite four again and all that good stuff.
Back to top Go down
niceboy
beginner
beginner

PostSubject: Re: how to battle red again after the first time   how to battle red again after the first time EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Pokemon trainer wrote:
Since i cant find a video for this i will have to explain it. After you beat red on SSHG the first time if you want to battle him again the only way he will appear on mount silver again is if you go back to the pokemon league and beat the elite four again. He will then show up on mount silver and you can battle him. To keep on battling him over and over you must continue on by defeating the elite four again and all that good stuff.
Back to top Go down
pokemon champion
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
pokemon champion

PostSubject: Re: how to battle red again after the first time   how to battle red again after the first time EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:55 pm

y did u just qoute it y didnt u say somthing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to battle red again after the first time   how to battle red again after the first time Empty

Back to top Go down

how to battle red again after the first time
Page 1 of 1