Castle Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucario91's Castle Of Doom

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» legendary birds or beasts
who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:40 pm by Raichu

» Wahts your fav electric type pokemon
who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:36 pm by Raichu

» What is the strongest card in your yugioh deck?
who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:57 am by Blue

» tom was here silver is a loser.
who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:26 pm by Pink

» 3rd Gym Electric
who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:39 am by Raichu

» Should i and silverwolve20 rebattle?
who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:32 pm by Silver

» 4th gym flying
who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:49 am by Raichu

» Ibebeast 5th gen wifi team
who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:56 am by Blue

» Silver's Game Collection: Episode 3, Fire emblem: seisen no keifu
who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:35 am by Silver

Pokemon of the week
who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon Spr_4p_459_m
Top posters
Red (508)
who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon I_vote_lcapwho thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon I_voting_barwho thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon I_vote_rcap 
Lance (481)
who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon I_vote_lcapwho thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon I_voting_barwho thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon I_vote_rcap 
Gold (60)
pokemon champion (55)
arceusftw (53)
Yellow (46)
Black (43)
Raichu (33)
andrewl18 (29)
jirachi84 (27)

who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon trainer
beginner
beginner
Pokemon trainer

who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon Empty
PostSubject: who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon   who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Who thinks that gyrados (which is a water/flying Pokemon) is actually a screwed up Pokemon and thinks that hes actually supposed to be a water/dragon type?
I think hes screwed up because he doesnt have any wings and cant learn the hm fly. Therefore i think he was supposed to be a water/dragon type instead of water/flying.
Back to top Go down
arceusftw
Elite Four
Elite Four
arceusftw

PostSubject: Re: who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon   who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Neutral it could be water/dragon but it could also be water/flying think about it not all birds could fly like the ostrich a dodrio cant learn hm fly
Back to top Go down
Yellow
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Yellow

PostSubject: Re: who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon   who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:16 pm

yea but they dont have an ostritch/dodo pokemon cause they know its retarted to have a pokemon that is flying type and cant fly. i think gyrados should be dragon/water but i like it being water/flying because it gives advantages
Back to top Go down
battlemasterx5000
beginner
beginner
battlemasterx5000

PostSubject: ...   who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:10 pm

hes supposed to be a dragon/flying cause he would be better off at type advantage cuz ice attacks wouldnt do much and water flying would make it 4x4 thunder weakness but the creators no probably wants to make it water dragons but accidentally screw up and made it water flyong which they regret
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon   who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon Empty

Back to top Go down

who thinks that gyrados is actually a screwed up pokemon
Page 1 of 1