Castle Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucario91's Castle Of Doom

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» legendary birds or beasts
Ninjask or Shedinja... EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:40 pm by Raichu

» Wahts your fav electric type pokemon
Ninjask or Shedinja... EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:36 pm by Raichu

» What is the strongest card in your yugioh deck?
Ninjask or Shedinja... EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:57 am by Blue

» tom was here silver is a loser.
Ninjask or Shedinja... EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:26 pm by Pink

» 3rd Gym Electric
Ninjask or Shedinja... EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:39 am by Raichu

» Should i and silverwolve20 rebattle?
Ninjask or Shedinja... EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:32 pm by Silver

» 4th gym flying
Ninjask or Shedinja... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:49 am by Raichu

» Ibebeast 5th gen wifi team
Ninjask or Shedinja... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:56 am by Blue

» Silver's Game Collection: Episode 3, Fire emblem: seisen no keifu
Ninjask or Shedinja... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:35 am by Silver

Pokemon of the week
Ninjask or Shedinja... Spr_4p_459_m
Top posters
Red (508)
Ninjask or Shedinja... I_vote_lcapNinjask or Shedinja... I_voting_barNinjask or Shedinja... I_vote_rcap 
Lance (481)
Ninjask or Shedinja... I_vote_lcapNinjask or Shedinja... I_voting_barNinjask or Shedinja... I_vote_rcap 
Gold (60)
pokemon champion (55)
arceusftw (53)
Yellow (46)
Black (43)
Raichu (33)
andrewl18 (29)
jirachi84 (27)

Ninjask or Shedinja...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blacksasuke32
beginner
beginner
blacksasuke32

Ninjask or Shedinja... Empty
PostSubject: Ninjask or Shedinja...   Ninjask or Shedinja... EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:26 pm

Ninjask has better stats than Shedinja because Shedinja's hp in always 1. Ninjask can counter most of it weaknesses with the correct moves, but Shedinja's weaknesses are very common and it can't counter some of its weaknesses. Ninjask's ability Speed Boost is better than Wonder Guard which leaves it with 1 hp...
Back to top Go down
Gold
Administrator
Administrator
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Ninjask or Shedinja...   Ninjask or Shedinja... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:32 pm

blacksasuke32 wrote:
Ninjask has better stats than Shedinja because Shedinja's hp in always 1. Ninjask can counter most of it weaknesses with the correct moves, but Shedinja's weaknesses are very common and it can't counter some of its weaknesses. Ninjask's ability Speed Boost is better than Wonder Guard which leaves it with 1 hp...

ok? i dont get this. are you trying to proove that ninjask is better or what? because the title asks for opinion and when i read your post, it is completely random because you are just explaining your thoughts..
and i think they are both equal because both are completely useless if its ownder dosen't know how to use them. Cool
Back to top Go down
Silver
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Ninjask or Shedinja...   Ninjask or Shedinja... EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:56 pm

shedinja is better of you use it right. ninjask is only good for baton passing. Use shedinja to draw out those weaknesses. once your opponent is out of weaknesses, you win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninjask or Shedinja...   Ninjask or Shedinja... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninjask or Shedinja...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle Of Doom :: Discussions :: Pokemon Discussion-
Jump to: