Castle Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucario91's Castle Of Doom

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» legendary birds or beasts
Battle Frontier Brain Tournament! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:40 pm by Raichu

» Wahts your fav electric type pokemon
Battle Frontier Brain Tournament! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:36 pm by Raichu

» What is the strongest card in your yugioh deck?
Battle Frontier Brain Tournament! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:57 am by Blue

» tom was here silver is a loser.
Battle Frontier Brain Tournament! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:26 pm by Pink

» 3rd Gym Electric
Battle Frontier Brain Tournament! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:39 am by Raichu

» Should i and silverwolve20 rebattle?
Battle Frontier Brain Tournament! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:32 pm by Silver

» 4th gym flying
Battle Frontier Brain Tournament! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:49 am by Raichu

» Ibebeast 5th gen wifi team
Battle Frontier Brain Tournament! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:56 am by Blue

» Silver's Game Collection: Episode 3, Fire emblem: seisen no keifu
Battle Frontier Brain Tournament! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:35 am by Silver

Pokemon of the week
Battle Frontier Brain Tournament! Spr_4p_459_m
Top posters
Red (508)
Battle Frontier Brain Tournament! I_vote_lcapBattle Frontier Brain Tournament! I_voting_barBattle Frontier Brain Tournament! I_vote_rcap 
Lance (481)
Battle Frontier Brain Tournament! I_vote_lcapBattle Frontier Brain Tournament! I_voting_barBattle Frontier Brain Tournament! I_vote_rcap 
Gold (60)
pokemon champion (55)
arceusftw (53)
Yellow (46)
Black (43)
Raichu (33)
andrewl18 (29)
jirachi84 (27)

Battle Frontier Brain Tournament!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance
Master Brain
Master Brain
Lance

Battle Frontier Brain Tournament! Empty
PostSubject: Battle Frontier Brain Tournament!   Battle Frontier Brain Tournament! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:16 am

This is just to inform you people that there is going to be a tournament for Frontier Brains and to register if you are interested in. If you want to participate you might as well know the rules.The standard assumed rules are: Evasion Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Sleep Clause, Species Clause,Paralysis Clause(this is due to the fact that if a Pokemon is paralyzed is pretty much useless,so imagine if more than just one of your Pokemon are paralyzed).

Now you might want to know what Pokemon can you use.If you are interested in Frontier Brain OU you can use any Pokemon from OU Tier and below, Frontier Brain BL any Pokemon from BL Tier and below, Frontier Brain UU any Pokemon from UU Tier and below, Frontier Brain NU you can use only Pokemon that belong to NU Tier and Frontier Brain Duos you can use any Pokemon from any Tier except Uber and you can use 2 Types. For example:Fire and Water. Doesn't matter if they are dual Type.So you can have the following Pokemon in a team:Heatran,Magmortar,Infernape,Swampert,Milotic,Gyarados....I think you get the idea.

Soon I will post the topics for registering to the tournament so please DO NOT POST YOUR REGISTRY BELOW THIS ANNOUNCEMENT ONLY BELOW THOSE POSTS THAT I AM POSTING.

Think about it very carefully.
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Lance
Master Brain
Master Brain
Lance

PostSubject: Re: Battle Frontier Brain Tournament!   Battle Frontier Brain Tournament! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:39 am

Battle Frontier Tournament is cancelled!!!

Im going to test people for it instead.
Members to be test:
pokemondbznaruto
luxrayowns
palkia827
pokemonpimp
kance
GliscorFTW

Sorry for the trouble...
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
arceusftw
Elite Four
Elite Four
arceusftw

PostSubject: Re: Battle Frontier Brain Tournament!   Battle Frontier Brain Tournament! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:52 pm

lol if the tourney is canceled u might as well just delete the post overall Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Frontier Brain Tournament!   Battle Frontier Brain Tournament! Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Frontier Brain Tournament!
Page 1 of 1