Castle Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucario91's Castle Of Doom

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» legendary birds or beasts
Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:40 pm by Raichu

» Wahts your fav electric type pokemon
Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:36 pm by Raichu

» What is the strongest card in your yugioh deck?
Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:57 am by Blue

» tom was here silver is a loser.
Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:26 pm by Pink

» 3rd Gym Electric
Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:39 am by Raichu

» Should i and silverwolve20 rebattle?
Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:32 pm by Silver

» 4th gym flying
Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:49 am by Raichu

» Ibebeast 5th gen wifi team
Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:56 am by Blue

» Silver's Game Collection: Episode 3, Fire emblem: seisen no keifu
Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:35 am by Silver

Pokemon of the week
Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver Spr_4p_459_m
Top posters
Red (508)
Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver I_vote_lcapHeart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver I_voting_barHeart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver I_vote_rcap 
Lance (481)
Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver I_vote_lcapHeart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver I_voting_barHeart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver I_vote_rcap 
Gold (60)
pokemon champion (55)
arceusftw (53)
Yellow (46)
Black (43)
Raichu (33)
andrewl18 (29)
jirachi84 (27)

Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
arceusftw
Elite Four
Elite Four
arceusftw

Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver Empty
PostSubject: Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver   Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:12 am

me personally i like hg/ss better just bcuz they have beter graphics. which do you prefer?
Back to top Go down
pokemon champion
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
pokemon champion

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver   Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:58 pm

me personally i like the old ones im just a suxer for the old games from gba and down tongue
Back to top Go down
andrewl18
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
andrewl18

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver   Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:12 pm

The origanal gold and silver of course.
Back to top Go down
jirachi84
beginner
beginner
jirachi84

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver   Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:43 pm

hmmm, HG and SS
Back to top Go down
PokeHunter77
beginner
beginner
PokeHunter77

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver   Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:19 pm

i like hg/ss personally better since they have better graphics than g/s/e and they have better features
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver   Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver Empty

Back to top Go down

Heart Gold and Soul Silver? or Gold and Silver
Page 1 of 1