Castle Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucario91's Castle Of Doom

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» legendary birds or beasts
Silver's Game Collection: Episode 1, Killer7 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:40 pm by Raichu

» Wahts your fav electric type pokemon
Silver's Game Collection: Episode 1, Killer7 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:36 pm by Raichu

» What is the strongest card in your yugioh deck?
Silver's Game Collection: Episode 1, Killer7 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:57 am by Blue

» tom was here silver is a loser.
Silver's Game Collection: Episode 1, Killer7 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:26 pm by Pink

» 3rd Gym Electric
Silver's Game Collection: Episode 1, Killer7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:39 am by Raichu

» Should i and silverwolve20 rebattle?
Silver's Game Collection: Episode 1, Killer7 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:32 pm by Silver

» 4th gym flying
Silver's Game Collection: Episode 1, Killer7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:49 am by Raichu

» Ibebeast 5th gen wifi team
Silver's Game Collection: Episode 1, Killer7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:56 am by Blue

» Silver's Game Collection: Episode 3, Fire emblem: seisen no keifu
Silver's Game Collection: Episode 1, Killer7 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:35 am by Silver

Pokemon of the week
Silver's Game Collection: Episode 1, Killer7 Spr_4p_459_m
Top posters
Red (508)
Silver's Game Collection: Episode 1, Killer7 I_vote_lcapSilver's Game Collection: Episode 1, Killer7 I_voting_barSilver's Game Collection: Episode 1, Killer7 I_vote_rcap 
Lance (481)
Silver's Game Collection: Episode 1, Killer7 I_vote_lcapSilver's Game Collection: Episode 1, Killer7 I_voting_barSilver's Game Collection: Episode 1, Killer7 I_vote_rcap 
Gold (60)
pokemon champion (55)
arceusftw (53)
Yellow (46)
Black (43)
Raichu (33)
andrewl18 (29)
jirachi84 (27)

Silver's Game Collection: Episode 1, Killer7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Silver

Silver's Game Collection: Episode 1, Killer7 Empty
PostSubject: Silver's Game Collection: Episode 1, Killer7   Silver's Game Collection: Episode 1, Killer7 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:44 am

Seeing as how I probably play the more "obsucre" games here. I will make several reccomendations on games you probably never played.
First on my list is a game called "killer7".
The game is a sort of an FPS as you are in first person when you aim and shoot. The game takes place in the near future where you control a gang of assassins called the killer7.
Take note that the story is VERY confusing but is quite clever once you figure it out. near the end the game throws mindfucks at you and you probably will lose track of where the story is going.
The gameplay is pretty good as you get several characters to choose from, each playing differently. the characters you get to play as range from a short chiniese dude what wields 2 automatic pistols to a badass gunslinger that weilds what looks to be a huge revolver. You go around shooting "heaven smiles" that take several hits depending on the gun you use (or one hit if you hit the critical point). All in all the gameplay is quite nice.
Graphics are kinda like windwaker graphics where everything is cell shaded. most scenes are well animated (especially the anime scenes in chapter 1,2, and 4) and flow quite well.
An example of a well made scene:

Silver's judgement: 8.7/10
If you see a copy, you should buy it.
Back to top Go down

Silver's Game Collection: Episode 1, Killer7
Page 1 of 1