Castle Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucario91's Castle Of Doom

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» legendary birds or beasts
Silver's Game Collection: episode 2, Crystalis EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:40 pm by Raichu

» Wahts your fav electric type pokemon
Silver's Game Collection: episode 2, Crystalis EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:36 pm by Raichu

» What is the strongest card in your yugioh deck?
Silver's Game Collection: episode 2, Crystalis EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:57 am by Blue

» tom was here silver is a loser.
Silver's Game Collection: episode 2, Crystalis EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:26 pm by Pink

» 3rd Gym Electric
Silver's Game Collection: episode 2, Crystalis EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:39 am by Raichu

» Should i and silverwolve20 rebattle?
Silver's Game Collection: episode 2, Crystalis EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:32 pm by Silver

» 4th gym flying
Silver's Game Collection: episode 2, Crystalis EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:49 am by Raichu

» Ibebeast 5th gen wifi team
Silver's Game Collection: episode 2, Crystalis EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:56 am by Blue

» Silver's Game Collection: Episode 3, Fire emblem: seisen no keifu
Silver's Game Collection: episode 2, Crystalis EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:35 am by Silver

Pokemon of the week
Silver's Game Collection: episode 2, Crystalis Spr_4p_459_m
Top posters
Red (508)
Silver's Game Collection: episode 2, Crystalis I_vote_lcapSilver's Game Collection: episode 2, Crystalis I_voting_barSilver's Game Collection: episode 2, Crystalis I_vote_rcap 
Lance (481)
Silver's Game Collection: episode 2, Crystalis I_vote_lcapSilver's Game Collection: episode 2, Crystalis I_voting_barSilver's Game Collection: episode 2, Crystalis I_vote_rcap 
Gold (60)
pokemon champion (55)
arceusftw (53)
Yellow (46)
Black (43)
Raichu (33)
andrewl18 (29)
jirachi84 (27)

Silver's Game Collection: episode 2, Crystalis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Silver

Silver's Game Collection: episode 2, Crystalis Empty
PostSubject: Silver's Game Collection: episode 2, Crystalis   Silver's Game Collection: episode 2, Crystalis EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:32 am

When you think of a game like zelda, you think epic 2D action. But what if you added an RPG element? you get this game, Crystalis.
Crystalis is a 2D action adventure game that plays quite like zelda but BETTER.
the story kinda sucks but is decent. in 1997 (13 years ago), war breaks out and destroys much of everything. Thanks to nukes, the world is changed and all the animals are mutated and vicious. you control some purple-haired guy named (insert name here). who has to save the world from this floating tower or some shit like that.
Gameplay is what makes this game so awesome, you get like 4 different swords that control an element (air,fire,water,thunder). some swords are more effective against a certain creature then other swords. you can charge up the sword to shoot a projectile (you can power them up by getting special items). The only problem is the fact that the game confuses you by not telling you what to do next (and this WILL become a problem).
The graphics are really good for an NES game. The colors are bright and the enemies actually look like they are supposed to.
Example of gameplay:

Silver's Judgement: 8.4/10
Just download this game off the internet and play on an emulator, you won't regret it.
Back to top Go down

Silver's Game Collection: episode 2, Crystalis
Page 1 of 1