Castle Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucario91's Castle Of Doom

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» legendary birds or beasts
Rules for the Battle Frontier EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:40 pm by Raichu

» Wahts your fav electric type pokemon
Rules for the Battle Frontier EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:36 pm by Raichu

» What is the strongest card in your yugioh deck?
Rules for the Battle Frontier EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:57 am by Blue

» tom was here silver is a loser.
Rules for the Battle Frontier EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:26 pm by Pink

» 3rd Gym Electric
Rules for the Battle Frontier EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:39 am by Raichu

» Should i and silverwolve20 rebattle?
Rules for the Battle Frontier EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:32 pm by Silver

» 4th gym flying
Rules for the Battle Frontier EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:49 am by Raichu

» Ibebeast 5th gen wifi team
Rules for the Battle Frontier EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:56 am by Blue

» Silver's Game Collection: Episode 3, Fire emblem: seisen no keifu
Rules for the Battle Frontier EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:35 am by Silver

Pokemon of the week
Rules for the Battle Frontier Spr_4p_459_m
Top posters
Red (508)
Rules for the Battle Frontier I_vote_lcapRules for the Battle Frontier I_voting_barRules for the Battle Frontier I_vote_rcap 
Lance (481)
Rules for the Battle Frontier I_vote_lcapRules for the Battle Frontier I_voting_barRules for the Battle Frontier I_vote_rcap 
Gold (60)
pokemon champion (55)
arceusftw (53)
Yellow (46)
Black (43)
Raichu (33)
andrewl18 (29)
jirachi84 (27)

Rules for the Battle Frontier

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance
Master Brain
Master Brain
Lance

Rules for the Battle Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Rules for the Battle Frontier   Rules for the Battle Frontier EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:32 am

So many people are asking what do I need to face the Frontier Brains.This is just so you know what Pokemon Brains and challengers can use in the battle.
Fist things first.There are 5 Frontier Brains and once you defeat them you can challenge the Master Brain who is the Leader of the Battle Frontier.
The Frontier Brains are :

Tower Tycoon: OU pokemon and under
Palace Maven:BL pokemon and under
Factory Head:UU pokemon and under
Arcade Star: NU pokemon
Arena Captain:2 Type only pokemon from any TIER except UBER.

Each one of them can use one UBER as their wild card. However the challenger cannot use UBER and must use pokemon of the same TIER as Frontier Brains.

For the Master Brain and only the challenger can use up to 2 UBER pokemon since Master Brain can use none to 6 UBER.

Tho the following Pokemon cannot be used under by any circumstances:

Mew
Manaphy
Darkrai
Arceus

Also its forbidden to: Put more than one pokemon to sleep(Sleep Clause), OHKO moves(Sheer Cold, Fissure, Horn Drill etc etc..),have more than one pokemon with the same species(Species Clause) ,items that rely on luck( Quick Claw etc etc..), moves that causes to raise evasion, Soul Dew....

If you don't follow these terms you will be disqualifed.
Thank you!

Last edited by Lugia on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ste01
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
ste01

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the Battle Frontier   Rules for the Battle Frontier EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:56 am

[b][i]well drew no one will get that far anyway lol and defo not to you haha Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
arceusftw
Elite Four
Elite Four
arceusftw

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the Battle Frontier   Rules for the Battle Frontier EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:26 pm

so the frontier head get to use a full team of ubers while the opponent only get 2!? >.> thats not fair
Back to top Go down
Lance
Master Brain
Master Brain
Lance

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the Battle Frontier   Rules for the Battle Frontier EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:40 am

arceusftw wrote:
so the frontier head get to use a full team of ubers while the opponent only get 2!? >.> thats not fair

Well considering that I will not have a stable team and under this statement...
"For the Master Brain and only the challenger can use up to 2 UBER pokemon since Master Brain can use none to 6 UBER" meaning that I could have any Pokemon in my control I can still not use NO UBERS,

I think it's fair enough, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules for the Battle Frontier   Rules for the Battle Frontier Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules for the Battle Frontier
Page 1 of 1